We are Sentai ai Limited of 71-75 Shelton Street, London, Greater London, WC2H 9JQ United Kingdom.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), any personal data provided to or gathered by us is controlled as a data controller by Sentai ai Limited.
Information we may collect about you
- Personal data that you provide when you use the website or the service. This may include any information you give us by filling in forms on the website or service, including when you register to use our website or service, place an order through the website or service, post material or request further services or information. The personal data you give us may include your name, e-mail address, phone number, financial information and personal description. Credit card information is entered into the payment system of our payment providers, and we do not see or keep these details;
- Personal data that third parties provide to us about you. For example, if, at any time, we enable you to connect your Sentai account with a social network, we may collect personal data from the social network in accordance with your privacy settings on that social network;
- Personal data relating to any transaction you make on the website or service. We may also collect information about your usage, such as when and how often you use our website and service;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details;
- Personal data you provide to us when you set up a new profile on the service. Please do not provide us with any personal data of any other person without their express consent and without telling them about this policy;
- Data that you upload to, or choose to share through, our website and service;
- Data about your usage preferences and behaviour which we may automatically collect.
- Data that you provide us by entering into any promotions or completing surveys on our website or service or as carried out by our approved third parties.
- Personal data you provide to us when you set-up and use our products and features
How we may use the information we collect
To ensure we provide the best possible experience on our website and service we may use the information that we collect to:
- provide you or permit selected third parties to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; to check and verify your identity and prevent or detect crime;
- to enforce our Terms and Conditions;
- to manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in the features of our website and Service, when you choose to do so;
- to allow you to carry out transactions with our retail and payment partners through our website, service and third parties;
- to generate personalised recommendations for you based on your use of the website and service;
- to understand your usage behaviour, to develop and improve the experience we provide to you;
- to personalise the website or service experience to you;
- to provide user support, process any complaints or enquiries made by you and to tell you about changes to our website and service;
- for reporting and analytics purposes;
- to administer, operate and improve our website and service;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve you and to deliver relevant or targeted advertising to you.
- To personalise the products and features your benefit.
- Data for AI learning and personalised interactions is anonymised
We will only store your information as long as is necessary for these purposes or as required by law.
When you use the website or Service, certain information may be stored locally on your device using ‘cookies’. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser or your device’s local storage. Cookies store limited information about the user of the device, such as the device model, manufacturer, screen resolution, device capabilities, service provider and country and city location data. This helps us to identify how users use our website and Service so that we can continue to develop and improve them and so that we can provide you with content which is more relevant to your interests. We may also use this information for reporting and analytics purposes.
We use the following cookies on our service:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Google 360
- Google Console
- Zen Desk
Where we store your personal data
The personal data that we collect from you is stored on information technology systems located in the EEA which are operated by us or on our behalf. Some data processing is carried out on our behalf by third parties which may operate outside the EEA. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
All information you provide to us is stored on our servers (or the servers of our suppliers). Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We use reasonable industry-accepted technology and controls to protect your data from disclosure to unauthorised third parties. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Although these measures are typically effective, use of the internet and related computer systems is inherently vulnerable to unauthorised access or “hacking.” No guarantee can be given that all information you provide to us will not be accessed by unauthorised persons. Thus, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and any transmission is at your own risk.
Certain parts of our website and Service may include social networking features. Please ensure that when you use these features, you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the information below.
Under California law, web site operators are required to disclose how they respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms that provide consumers with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable data of a consumer over time and across third party website, to the extent the operator engages in that collection. At this time, we do not track our customers’ personally identifiable data over time and across third-party websites. This law also requires website operators to disclose whether third parties may collect personally identifiable data about their users’ online activities over time and across different websites when the users use the operator’s website. We do not knowingly permit third parties to collect personally identifiable data about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when a consumer uses our website.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
How to contact us